Inspired by the Miðgarðsormr (Midgard Serpent) , Jörmungandr is the sea serpent that grew so large, it was able to surround the earth and grasp its own tail. Jörmungandr wrist wraps are designed for meets, heavy training, and achieving new goals. The thumb loop is sewn flat across the entire width of the wrap, allowing for easier, sturdier adjustments—no matter your wrist size or the level of support you want. The exceptional material allows for a solid stretch and provides consistent tension and stability throughout the wrapping process.
- Level 3 elastic for competition
- Sold in Pairs
- Available in Lengths of 30” or 18”
- Double-stitched hook-and-loop system
- Fully attached, sewn-flat thumb loop
- Includes mesh/denim carry bag