The Best Crewneck Sweatshirt That You Can Wear Everywhere
You asked for a crewneck - so we created the best one on the market.
We kept it basic with the Norse Fitness logo across the chest.
That way you could wear it anywhere.
We ran into an issue when making this product though...
The majority of crewnecks on the market are stiff and not breathable.
Everything we tried just didn't make the cut.
We wanted to tackle this from a gym bro's perspective and make sure that it was comfortable and form-fitting.
That way anyone could wear it while chasing a glorious pump.
To accomplish this we went with a 52/48 ringspun cotton & polyester blend that fits great without being too tight. This resulted in a triumphant combination that you can wear for any occasion.
- Ringspun cotton is made by twisting and thinning the cotton strands to make a very fine, strong, soft cotton rope. This unique process creates a fabric that is more durable and lasts longer than regular cotton clothing.
- Polyester fibers are strong and lightweight. It is wrinkle-resistant and dries quickly, making it ideal for gym wear.
All of the fabric is laundered, which means it undergoes a controlled process during manufacturing where the fabric is preshrunk and then made into a garment to stop further shrinkage once in use. This means that you don't have to worry about it shrinking too much once dried.
- 52/48 combed and ringspun cotton/polyester
- Retail fit (size up if you're in doubt)
- Unisex sizing for both men and women
- Raglan sleeves for a better fit
- 1x1 ribbed cuffs and waistband to keep out the cold
- Side seams for a tailored look
- Cozy as hell
You’re Backed by Our 30-Day Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
The issue with buying clothing online is that you can't try it on before purchasing it.
We understand your concerns and want you to be happy with your purchase.
That way, you can wear your new shirt with confidence and feel like a champion.
If you are not happy with the fit for some reason, we will gladly get that swapped out for you FREE of charge.
Just shoot us an email, and we will get you hooked up.