"No longer was he called Odin All-Father, but Vegtam the Wanderer. He wore a cloak of dark blue, and he carried a traveler's staff in his hands."
Odin was known by many names, but not often talked about is that of the Wanderer.
Because of modern movies, the image of Odin has become over fantasized.
He is seen covered in gold and resembles that of a superhero.
But this is a false identification and not how the early inhabitants of Northern Europe would have pictured the god.
It is written that Odin often went on solitary wanderings throughout the cosmos on purely self-interested quests.
He was in constant search of knowledge, and true wisdom is not gained while sitting at home. It is obtained through exploration.
When he went on these quests, he would wear a cloak to mask his identity.
This representation of Odin is what we aimed to portray. The hooded one who traveled the world in pursuit of wisdom and adventure.
Use this as inspiration for yourself, explore unknown territory, and live life to its fullest.
A Hoodie That You Can Wear With Honor
All Norse Fitness clothing is made with a purpose in mind.
We want you to feel a sense of empowerment when you put it on.
It's important for the clothing to be the best quality, that way you can be proud to wear it.
That's why we made sure to cover every detail to ensure the final product was durable and comfortable.
We used a 80/20 ringspun cotton/polyester blend that fits great and provides supreme comfort.
- Ringspun cotton is made by twisting and thinning the cotton strands to make a very fine, strong, soft cotton rope. This unique process creates a fabric that is more durable and lasts longer than regular cotton clothing.
- Polyester fibers are strong and lightweight. It is wrinkle-resistant and dries quickly, making it ideal for gym wear.
- 80/20 cotton/polyester blend
- Generous fit for ultimate comfort
- Fleece-lined hood to keep the head warm
- Double stitch sewing for extra durability
- 1x1 ribbing at cuffs and waistband to keep out the cold
You’re Backed by Our 30-Day Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
The issue with buying clothing online is that you can't try it on before purchasing it.
We understand your concerns and want you to be happy with your purchase.
That way, you can wear your new shirt with confidence and feel like a champion.
If you are not happy with the fit for some reason, we will gladly get that swapped out for you FREE of charge.
Just shoot us an email, and we will get you hooked up.