Odin earned the name "Grímnir" (the hooded one or the masked one) during a daring act of disguise.
Hidden in a hooded cloak, he concealed his identity and wandered into the court of King Geirröth.
During this encounter, Odin, under the name of Grímnir, faced Geirröth's trials, enduring the torture of being trapped between two fires for eight nights.
This design was inspired by the Viking Age memorial runestone that was discovered in Aarhus, Denmark.
While the exact meaning isn't certain, it has been widely accepted as the "Odin Mask."
A HOODIE THAT YOU CAN WEAR WITH HONOR
All Norse Fitness clothing is made with a purpose in mind.
We want you to feel a sense of empowerment when you put it on.
It's important for the clothing to be the best quality, that way you can be proud to wear it.
That's why we made sure to cover every detail to ensure the final product was durable and comfortable.
We used a 80/20 ringspun cotton/polyester blend that fits great and provides supreme comfort.
- Ringspun cotton is made by twisting and thinning the cotton strands to make a very fine, strong, soft cotton rope. This unique process creates a fabric that is more durable and lasts longer than regular cotton clothing.
- Polyester fibers are strong and lightweight. It is wrinkle-resistant and dries quickly, making it ideal for gym wear.
- 80/20 cotton/polyester blend
- Generous fit for ultimate comfort
- Fleece-lined hood to keep the head warm
- Double stitch sewing for extra durability
- 1x1 ribbing at cuffs and waistband to keep out the cold
IRONCLAD 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We know that buying clothes online can be a pain in the ass.
It's hard to feel confident when you can't try it on beforehand.
But we want you to know that we've got you covered.
We want to make sure you feel 100% satisfied with your purchase.
That's why you have a 30-day guarantee on all clothing.
Just shoot us an email if you have any issues with the fit or quality.
We will get you hooked up with a different size or give you a full refund.